The thought of algae brings a few things to mind:…
Everyone strives for skin that radiates a healthy look. That highly desired healthy glow is not out of your reach, Vine Vera is here to help! Follow our guide with easy steps to increase your glow. We are talking Jennifer Lopez gorgeous glow-from-within type of look. Getting there just takes a few steps – first, great skin care, second, the right makeup and finally highlight, highlight, and highlight some more! Read on to learn Vine Vera’s glowing skin game plan in detail.
Skincare Glow Tips
- Exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells which allows your skin to absorb moisturizer better, which will help with your glow.
- Use moisturizers with glow-friendly ingredients such as vitamin C, which is a natural radiance booster. Our Vitamin C Day Cream offers vitamin A, sodium hyaluronate and oligopeptide-68, besides vitamin C, to further boost glow along with giving skin a velvety feeling.
- Don’t skimp on the night cream. Your skin regenerates itself at night so allow it to get all the hydration you can by using a heavier night cream. You will wake up with brighter more hydrated skin that glows with health. Try the Resveratrol Chianti Overnight Recovery which contains ingredients to help make skin feel more smooth and conditioned.
- Don’t forget to care for the eye area because it can become dehydrated easily as well. Your eyes will look brighter and healthier when the skin around that area is hydrated, de-puffed, and circles diminished. Look for eye products with caffeine to tighten the area, and vitamin A to brighten dark under eye circles like the Dark Circle Eye Cream.
Makeup Glow Tips
- Add a little sunless tanner to your daily moisturizer to give you that natural suntan type glow.
- Mix a little radiance boosting serum into your foundation to thin it out a bit, and make your skin radiate that all over glow. Try the Zinfandel Skin Tone Correcting Serum designed with skin tone brightening and evening ingredients to help give your skin a candlelit glow. When your face hits the right light you will look like you are lit from within.
- Utilize a cream highlighter such as Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Radiance ($63) which is a nude highlighter that add just the right amount of light reflection to cheekbones, brow arch, and tops of your eyelids under your brow.
- Skip the matte lipsticks, and use a gloss instead to add shine to the right part of your face making your lips look fuller, and lush.
Body Care Tips
- Sunless tanner does help to make your skin look more radiant. Find one that is built into your daily moisturizer so that you are building natural looking color every day.
- Find a body cream with light reflecting particles. A little shimmer built into your body cream will give you that perfect subtle all over glow you are looking for.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, and exfoliate some more. You can use a gentle body scrub like the Vine Vera Body Scrub, in the shower, but get in the habit of dry brushing your skin as well. This is down with a body brush that looks like a large hair brush with a long handle. It’s able to reach all the hard to reach places all over your body, but it allows the blood underneath your skin to circulate better giving you a natural radiance. Plus it feels amazing to dry brush your skin for 5 minutes every day.