So the story goes that MD, Ph.D., Rick Fried was…
There are a number of reasons why the human skin ages. Some of the most important ones include genetics, pollution, free radical damage and decrease in the production of elastin and collagen. These factors make the skin lose its elasticity, tone, firmness and smoothness. Moreover, the skin also starts to develop the common signs of aging such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides are chains of amino acids that create proteins.
Proteins are very important for the proper functioning of the skin because they are required for all processes that take place within the skin cells. These substances also work to reduce inflammation, regulate body functions and increase the antioxidant benefits. The advent of modern-day science has made it possible for the creation of topical peptide applications that address all sorts of skin issues and offer a hydrating and nourishing diet to the skin.
Vine Vera reviews the main benefits of Oligopeptide-68 in your skin care routine. Oligopeptide-68 is a peptide that is used to purify the skin. It is considered to be one of the best skin brightening ingredients and using this peptide in your skin care is bound to give you instant results. The peptide is also known to have higher skin lightening properties when compared to vitamin C.
Oligopeptide-68 is basically a composition of twelve amino acids such as glycine, leucine, tyrosine, serine, threonine, glutamine, arginine, and more. It helps to inhibit one of the main regulators of melanogenic enzymes, TRP-1, TRP-2 and tyrosinase. The fact that it’s Biomimetic liposomic time-release delivery mimics the structure and composition of the skin also helps it in improving the overall skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation.
In its simplest form, a peptide acts as a dispatcher that signals skin cells to carry out their specific functions. Peptides are used for different solutions, but most peptides are now taking a multi-functional approach that allows them to deal with multiple issues at the same time and improve the way the skin looks and feels within no time. Peptides work on the skin in the following ways.
- Purifies – The peptide brightens, exfoliates and cleanses the skin to help it get rid of its impurities and look younger and brighter.
- Relaxes – The peptide minimizes the facial contractions that lead to wrinkles to relax the skin.
- Hydrates – The peptide moisturizes the skin and helps it maintain the perfect balance required to look nourished.
- Protects – The peptide maintains a strong collagen matrix and also assists the skin in strengthening its defenses.
- Nourishes – The peptide energizes the skin by feeding it essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Stimulates – The peptide promotes healthy skin functioning to stimulate the way it looks.