It seemed like when you were in school, you could…
Women across the globe are taking the initiative to prolong the aging process and keep, maintain, and achieve a youthful appearance. It can be difficult to know what types of ingredients or products work well for anti-aging when there are so many to choose from. Vine Vera would like to take a closer look at the ingredients and recommendations for key ingredients and products which are known or believed to work well for anti-aging, and why.
Vitamins C & E
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is used in many different types of skin care products – namely, anti-aging products – and the body does not have the capability of producing this ingredient on its own. Using Vitamin C is essential to fighting free radicals, boosting the skin’s appearance, and giving a youthful, radiant glow and appearance to the skin. Vitamin C has been proven to work through many clinical trials, tests, and studies. Vitamin E is another essential for maintaining and beginning an anti-aging skin care regimen. Vitamin E is responsible for helping to heal damage to the skin, such as sun damage, which can give the skin an older appearance. Vitamin E also helps protect the skin in terms of skin cancer, as it prevents it from forming and growing.
Essential Skin Care Tips
In order to maintain, take care of, and achieve healthy, young skin, you will need to develop and maintain using specific products each day, and use them faithfully.
Some of the products you will need include:
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer – the type you use should be based on your particular skin care needs, such as oily, dry, combination or normal.
- Under Eye Serums – These types of serums will target sagging skin, dark circles, and puffiness, and give you a tightened look and feel.
- Anti-Aging Cleanser – This is an important initial step in developing your skin care routine. Choose a cleanser which has AHA’s and BHA’s to brighten the skin and also clean the pores deeper than regular face washes and cleansers.
- Peptides – These are generally the best thing you can do for your skin and your face. Peptides act as proteins to fill in wrinkles, creases, and lines, providing a more plumped up, fresh appearance, and giving you a more youthful face. These are generally found in serums and creams.
- Facial Peeling Masks – These are important to exfoliate the face on a weekly basis in a gentle, yet effective, manner. Opt for one with vitamins such as C, E and botanicals to infuse the skin with nature’s goodness.
Avoid over exposure to the sun’s UV rays, and always be sure to wear sun protection in the form of sunscreen when exposed to the sun at any time. The sun can have extremely damaging effects – some of them permanent – on the skin, leaving behind sun spots, the potential for skin cancer, and added wrinkles and sagging skin.
Be sure to cleanse your face twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening, and also to moisturize in the morning and at night. Using a night cream at night rather than a daytime moisturizer will ensure you get full protection when you are sleeping and as your skins regenerate overnight.
Vine Vera hopes this informative article helps you develop and maintain a healthy anti-aging skin care routine. By implementing these into your daily life, you will have beautiful, youthful skin for many years to come.